I made a few quick changes to the site in order for it to display correctly after I push the production to our server. They were quick so I didn't feel the need to ask you to make them.
- I changed the logos of the STARawards from SVG to PNG due to mobile browsers not rendering the text in the logo properly. This can no doubt be fixed but I left the logos as PNGs for now.
- I modified the layout for the flex containers on the about page and for the network award as they were not displaying quite properly as compared to the preview build.
Feel free to add these changes or reject them if you are already working on these things on your side.